E-Cigs: How Much Help vs How Much Harm?
Posted On: May 27, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Hooking kids on nicotine a steep price to pay for helping some smokers quit, says Skeptical CardiologistContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- D.C. Week: Surprise Billing Gets Bipartisan Attention
- TTFields Device Approved for Mesothelioma
- NFL, MLB Duke It Out in Game of Life
- Barriers to Vaccination Remain, Even in Areas With Measles Outbreaks
- Most Expensive Drug in the World Approved
- HHS Proposes Allowing Transgender Discrimination in Some Situations
- First PI3K Inhibitor Wins FDA Approval in Breast Cancer
- 'The Cat Is Safe - For Now': What We Heard This Week
- IMedicalApps: STAR, the Simulation Tools and Resources App
- Boost Patient Experience, Boost Earnings; Key to a Long Life; A Doc's Mental State
- FFR Alters Coronary Patients' Care
- Roux-en-Y and Gastric Banding: Higher Fracture Risk With RYGB
- FDA: Beware of Faulty Platelet Counts From B-C Analyzers
- Enoxaparin May Be Underdosed for CRC Surgery Patients
- Antiplatelets After ICH: Start or Avoid?
- Body Composition Tied To CV Risk in Colon Cancer
- Ultrasound-Based Denervation Gains Traction in PAH
- Panel Can ID Common Blood Stream Infections in Hours Instead of Days
- TAVR Access Closure Devices Not Equal, Study Shows
- No Match for the Medical Insurance-Industrial Complex
The headlines of Master Doctor
Link Between in Vitro Fertilization and Heart Disease in Pregnancy Discovered
Women who are undergoing fertility treatment should see their doctor/physician urgently if they have heart failure symptoms, says study.
Holidays may Disrupt Drug Routines of Children with Diabetes
Drug adherence is decreased among children with type 1 diabetes during school holidays and on weekends, finds a new study.
Topical uses for marijuana: Study finds it effective at soothing skin...
Skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis can potentially be treated with marijuana, a recent study suggests. Robert Dellavalle from the University of Colorado School of Medicine...
Effects of Short-Term Daily Community Walk Aide Use on Children With...
Purpose: To determine the effects of functional electrical stimulation on the main impairments affecting gait in children with unilateral spastic cerebral palsy. Methods: A...
New mouse study finds level of liver toxicity for CBD
A study published recently has found a level of liver toxicity for CBD, putting up a big caveat to the notion within the hemp/CBD world that its products have nothing in the...
First Mesothelioma Treatment in 15 Years Approved
The new device was approved under the Humanitarian Device Exemption, which was created to encourage innovation in rare diseases.
These 16 Names Are Perfect For A Gemini Baby
If your new addition is born between the dates of May 21st and June 21st, congratulations - it's twins! Okay, maybe not twins in the traditional sense (although if you really...
This Man In His 30's Doesn't Think He's A Creep For Flirting With 19-Year-Olds
A man in his 30's was confused when a group of younger women were creeped out by him I know none of us need yet another story about a creepy guy who doesn't understand...
The Lucrative Black Market in Human Fat
One night in 1731, Cornelia di Bandi burst into flames. When the 62-year-old Italian countess was found the next morning, her head and torso had been reduced to ash and grease...
Top Benefits of Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil for Healthy Hair Revealed
Top benefits of aloe vera and coconut oil that will make your summer hair softer and healthier have been revealed by experts.