Drug Prices, Maternal Deaths Among Topics at AMA Meeting
Posted On: Nov 22, 2017 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Delegates also approved resolutions on scope of practice, marijuana legalizationContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- CDC: 3.6 Million Teens Using E-Cigarettes in 2018
- FDA Approves First-Line Adcetris for Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
- Wall Street Analysts Weigh Health Policy Reforms, Trends
- What's the Best Way to Think About Population Health?
- Mendelian Randomization Studies Confirm Obesity Risks
- Bariatric Surgery By State; Temperature and Eating Habits; GLOW Trial
- Surgery Still Best Approach for Appendicitis
- Morning Break: Suicide and Work; Deodorant Huffing Hazard; 'Normalizing' Miscarriage
- Q&A: American Medical Association President Barbara McAneny, MD
- Opioid Shortages and Cancer; $15,000 Emesis; Palliative Rehab Boosts QoL
- Doctors Overcorrect Too Often
- Expert Calls for 'Holistic' Approach to NASH
- FDA to Ban Most Flavored E-Cigs; Starts to Move Against Menthol Cigarettes
- Clinical Challenges: The Future of CV Outcomes Trials in Diabetes
- Exercise Guideline Update Gets Mostly Positive Reviews
- Homelessness and Suicide Attempts Intertwined Among Veterans
- Nivolumab Works for Sicker Liver Cancer Patients
- Sharp Drop in Visits to Physicians for Primary Care
- Metabolic Surgery Prevails for Mortality, CV-Risk Reduction in T2D
- Rituximab Promising in Childhood Vasculitis
The headlines of Master Doctor
10 Advent Calendars You Need In Your Life This Holiday Season
It is the most wonderful time of the year. While I'm personally more of a fall girl, I also go pretty hard for the Christmas spirit. I love the lead up to Christmas the most...
Berries are some of the best anti-cancer foods you'll ever find
If you're constantly on the lookout for ways to reduce your cancer risk, welcome to the club. With so many different types of cancer to worry about and so few safe and...
Sucking Your Baby's Pacifier Might Actually Protect Them From Allergies
Don't feel ashamed for sucking on your baby's pacifier to clean it off - you might be helping them out with allergies Come on. You know you've done it. Well, probably not with...
Anti-Malaria Drugs can Treat Cancer: Here's How
Mechanism of action of anti-malarial drugs that can be used for treating cancer has been discovered. These drugs target the enzyme PPT1 and deactivate it to inhibit the growth...
Meditation eases PTSD in veterans suffering from flashbacks, nightmares and...
Researchers from the US Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington DC, found that 61 per cent of veterans with PTSD saw their symptoms improve just three months after starting...
New Shoe Insole Technology Can Heal Diabetic Ulcers Better While Walking
Diabetic foot ulcers: Newly developed shoe insole technology can heal diabetic ulcers better while walking.
New Method to Study Swallowing Could Lead to Improved ALS Treatments
Researchers mimic swallowing problems in rodents that will allow more targeted study of ALS progression.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids Can Reduce Premature Birth Risk
High intake of omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy can lower the risk of premature births, reveals a new study.
Omega-3 fatty acids found to control non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
It is a little-known fact that even teetotalers can end up with liver disease. In fact, the most common form of this type of disease in the United States - non-alcoholic fatty...
Homeopathic remedies for high blood pressure
Hypertension is a common and critical health concern, especially for older people. An article in Homeopathic covered some of the best ways of naturally treating high blood...