D.C. Week: Gov't Loosens Rules on Association Health Plans
Posted On: Jun 23, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Also: FDA approves 3-month implantable glucose sensorContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- How Much of an Issue is Biologic-Refractory RA?
- Second Infant TSH Screen Called Valuable
- Marker in Breast Ca Predicts Increased Risk of Painful Radiation Effect
- 'Antimatter of Information': What We Heard This Week
- IMedicalApps: Shots by AAFP/STFM App Review
- Should Docs Be Responsible for Patients' Care Costs?
- Turning Vacant Lots Green Improves Neighbors' Mental Health
- Methotrexate in RA: Can Response Be Predicted?
- Bayer Pulls Final Plug on Essure
- AHRQ Shutters Guideline Site, But ECRI to Carry the Torch
- FDA OKs Targeted Agent for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Offspring Feel Effects of Maternal Depression After Birth
- FDA Moves to Boost Development of More Generics
- Analgesics Reduced Risk, Improved Prognosis for Ovarian Ca
- The Limits of Box Clicking
- This Infant Disease Was Eradicated. Now It's Back. Why?
- Cancer Risk With Diabetes Higher in Women than Men
- Trulicity Label Update; Canagliflozin Success for CKD; Capsaicin for Weight Loss
- Morning Break: Football and CTE; Tainted Crab; 'Hope in a Bottle'
- Experts: World Must Maintain Focus on HIV
The headlines of Master Doctor
Diabetes May Increase Cancer Risk in Women Than Men
Women with diabetes have a higher risk of developing cancer than men. Diabetes showed a higher site-specific cancer risk for women than men for oral, stomach and kidney cancers...
Artificial Intelligence Robot Chemist Can Reduce Cost of Drug Discovery
Using Artificial Intelligence , a robot can find new reactions and molecules which can reduce the cost of discovering new molecules for drugs.
Toothpaste could give you type 2 diabetes
Researchers at the University of Texas have discovered that crystallised particles of titanium dioxide, a commonly used white colouring, may lead to type 2 diabetes.
Baby too young to eat solid food caught Salmonella from Honey Smacks...
Five-month-old Andy Lyons of Utah has spent the last three months of his life sick with Salmonella from a cereal that has infected 100 people, despite the fact that the boy is...
A high level of cardiovascular fitness reduces your risk of dementia by 90%
Being physically active does not only make you physically fit, but also makes you mentally healthy. In a Swedish study of women and fitness, it was revealed that people who...
These 2 Hot Trainers Share a Beginner Dumbbell Workout Literally Anyone Can Do
Try this dumbbell workout I did with jtm fit 👊🏽💪🏽🔥 -RDL to forward lunge x 1 minute -rest 15 to 30 seconds -double curl to single press x 1 minute -rest 15 to 30 seconds -4 to...
Legislative and regulatory solutions for halting the censorship of...
This is a partial reprinting of “The Censorship Master Plan Decoded,” available at this link. The Censorship Master Plan Decoded The blueprint for how tech giants covertly...
I'm a Trainer, and These Are My 8 Favorite Exercises For Losing Fat and...
As you've more than likely already heard, there's no quick scheme to losing weight. It takes a lot of dedication, consistency, and hard work to achieve your weight-loss goals...
Turning Vacant Lots Into Green Spaces Can Improve Mental Health. Here's How
Researchers have long touted the mood-boosting effects of green space and spending time outdoors - and a new study emphasizes just how much of an impact your environment can...
Stress transfer via vaginal microbiota may contribute to brain disorders in...
A mechanism that details the transfer of stress exposure via vaginal microbes is the focus of a new study that may also be a risk factor for future psychiatric disorders in...