Combo Tx Promising in Kids with Multi-Food Allergies
Posted On: Dec 12, 2017 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Biologic plus oral desensitization reduced allergic reactions at 9 monthsContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- ABIM Continues Maintenance of Certification Exam Push
- 10 Questions to Challenge Your Medical News Savvy
- Alcohol and Death; Falls and Exercise: It's PodMed Double T!
- D.C. Week: Gottlieb Pledges 'Vigorous Enforcement' of E-Cigs
- Defining Refractory RA
- Focus on Less Recruitment, More Retention
- ACP: Root Gender Bias Out of Medicine
- Docs Press CMS for Shorter MIPS Reporting Period
- 'Like the Early Days of VCRs': What We Heard This Week
- FDA Review: Take Two for Baricitinib
- IMedicalApps: Best Apps for iOS this Week
- Docs Behind Screen Seen as Less Compassionate
- Multi-Use Thermometers Linked to MDR Hospital Infection
- Wearable Devices Making Strides, But Barriers Remain
- AAN 2018: Rare Disease Breakthroughs and Novel Approaches
- Lupus Subgroup Responds to Anti-CD22
- Adding Allopurinol Safe, Effective in IBD
- EndoBreak: T1D in Food Swamps; KLF14 Fat Gene; Artificial Pancreas
- Treating Outpatients Like Inpatients
- Smokers' Risks; Presenting for Social Media; BP in ICH
The headlines of Master Doctor
Why are Some Breast Cancers Resistant to Chemotherapy?
Study evaluates cancer resistance evolves over time and identifies which patients could potentially benefit from chemotherapy.
Publisher's Platform: At least 64 with E. coli in 16 States Linked to...
The Numbers: As of Friday night, the CDC reported 53 people infected with the outbreak strain of E. coli O157:H7 being reported from 16 states. However, the CDC reported only 1...
Physical and Psychological Benefits of Tai Chi
Tai Chi improves brain metabolism and muscle energetics in older adults, shows study.
Hydroxychloroquine Reduces Chronic Kidney Disease Risk in Arthritis
Hydroxychloroquine used for treating newly diagnosed rheumatoid arthritis shows a significantly lower risk of developing chronic kidney disease compared with non-users when...
Erectile Dysfunction Drugs can Now Treat Various Other Conditions
Erectile dysfunction drugs such as phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors can also be used to treat various other conditions like diabetes, cancer, urinary tract symptoms, and...
All get expanded romaine warnings because of Alaska findings
The federal government today expanded its romaine lettuce warning to include all types of romaine lettuce from the Yuma, AZ, growing region, including whole heads and hearts of...
Recall Alert: CDC Says "Do Not Buy or Eat Romaine Lettuce at a Grocery Store...
"Do not buy or eat romaine lettuce at a grocery store or restaurant unless you can confirm it is not from the Yuma, Arizona, growing region," the CDC advises. Since the time of...
Teenagers' eyes reveals their future heart-disease risk
Researchers from The Westmead Institute for Medical Research, Australia, found that for every one point increase in a person's health quality-of-life, their retinal vessels...
High-sugar diets during pregnancy and early childhood linked to poor...
A Harvard University study found that children whose mothers consumed processed foods and sugary sodas during pregnancy scored lower on tests for learning, memory and other skills.
You Might Want to Think Twice About Skipping Breakfast
Growing up in a larger family meant that dinners were taken very seriously in my household. Everybody had different schedules since some were working, some were in college, and...