Combo Tx Promising in Kids with Multi-Food Allergies
Posted On: Dec 12, 2017 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Biologic plus oral desensitization reduced allergic reactions at 9 monthsContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Immigrant Miscarriages; CRISPR-Cancer Linked; NIH Booze Study Busted
- High Infliximab Levels Offer Safe Inflammation Control in IBD
- Cannabis for Concussion; Prodromal MS; Rising Parkinson's Numbers
- TAVR 'Paradox' as Acurate neo Shines in Mid-Term Outcomes
- Morning Break: Title X Lawsuit Goes Down; Juul Goes Global; Slumping Inpatient Volume
- Fecal Occult Blood Flags Risks Beyond Colon Cancer
- Pay Bump for PCPs Fails to Drive Medicaid Participation
- Zika Still a Threat for Travelers Trying to Conceive
- Women's Health Groups Decry Proposed Title X Changes
- Help for Lowering Readmissions: HealthLeaders Media
- Curiosity About Trump's Cognitive Test May Skew Patients' Results
- Don't Let Toxicity Reduce Anthracycline Use
- CV Risk in RA: Questions Remain
- Self-Regulation's Link to Obesity Expressed Differently in Boys & Girls
- Novel Imaging Tracer May Have Promise in Alzheimer's
- Early Strokes Less Common in Multivessel, LM Disease With Stents
- PCI Patients Worse Off Leaving Hospital Without Docs' OK
- Valsartan Recall; Wearable Salt Tracker; Killer Plastic Surgery Clots
- Morning Break: Sickening Salads; Xpanding Xtandi Uses; The 82% Solution to Errors
- Hospital Occupancy Affects C. Diff in Unexpected Ways
The headlines of Master Doctor
Is more data needed to determine the safety of probiotics and prebiotics?
Experts and industry associations have questioned the findings of a new study that claims more data on the safety data for probiotics and prebiotics is needed - with just 2% of...
New study reveals long-term dangers of summer fun - and how you can protect...
Adam Barsouk is a research assistant at the University of Pittsburgh Hillman Cancer Center. He warns too many of us skip precautions to protect us from cancer during summer.
Teenagers who use social media for several hours a day have DOUBLE the risk...
The researchers in California believe receiving constant digital updates while the brain is rapidly developing makes teenagers find it hard to give anything their full attention.
IVF alone does NOT increase a woman's risk of breast, ovarian or womb...
Researchers from University College London found that women are only more likely to develop such conditions after IVF if they have other risk factors for them, such as a family...
Blood pressure linked to Alzheimer's: Higher than average reading raises...
Scientists from Rush Alzheimer's Disease Center in Chicago found a link between high blood pressure and brain tangles, but taking blood pressure medications did not make any...
Does exercise and fitness help shape our gut microbiome?
Researchers in the US have reaffirmed a suggested link between our gut bacteria and sports - with a finding that people with higher cardiovascular fitness have higher levels of...
Trendy superfood ‘red dates' from Asia KILL cancer cells in the lab, study finds
EXCLUSIVE Researchers from the Royal Society of Chemistry, Cambridge, found that compounds in jujube fruits programme lung, breast and prostate cancer cells to kill themselves...
Early Puberty - A Risk for Substance Abuse among Boys
Early puberty in white adolescent boys may increase substance use risk, according to a research at the Purdue University. Brain-related testosterone activity contributes to an...
Victoria woman diagnosed with breast cancer while pregnant at age 29
When Liana Purser, from Victoria, discovered she was pregnant at 29, she and her husband were overjoyed. But a diagnosis of aggressive breast cancer shattered their world.
Low Fertility in Women May be Associated With High Blood Fat Levels
Unhealthy levels of blood fats before pregnancy may be associated with increased chances of having only one child or remaining childless.