Clinical Challenges: Test Your Knowledge of Chronic ITP
Posted On: Jun 24, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Diagnosis, medical therapy, surgeryContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Bladder Ca Treatment Enters 'Post-Checkpoint' Era
- Quiz Time: How Many Schoolkids Use Tobacco?
- Pain After C-Section: Are Opioids Really Necessary?
- MRSA Decolonization; Perinatal Depression: It's PodMed Double T!
- Diabetes Drug, Pioglitazone, May Prevent Secondary Strokes
- Smoking and HLA Genes in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Four Strategies To Improve Locum Tenens Credentialing
- More Sleep Problems in Kids With Autism, Other Developmental Disorders
- Doubling Down on Antiandrogens Improves PFS in Metastatic Prostate Ca
- Kidney Disease Payment System Draws Medicare Scrutiny
- Minocycline for Acne Changes Skin Microbiota
- 'Not the Most Touchy-Feely People': What We Heard This Week
- Postpartum Readmissons: Racial Disparities Abound
- Drowsy From Sleep Apnea? Watch for Heart Disease
- Another Win in Nonmetastatic CRPC
- Thorough Removal of Clot Key to Better Outcome
- Higher Costs With Inducing Labor at 39 Weeks? It's Complicated
- E-Cigarette Use Gains Among Cancer Patients
- D.C. Week: Revision in CDC Opioid Guidelines Demanded
- Abundant T Cell Clones in Smokers Tied to Crohn's Recurrence
The headlines of Master Doctor
Decluttering Should Come With A Disclaimer And Here's Why
Over 10 years ago, I was strolling through Target with three toddlers and saw a pink, heart shaped cake pan in the dollar spot. I'd scored big time . We went home and I put my...
'This flu season is not mild': 19,000 people have been killed by the virus...
On Saturday, leaders at the NIH and CDC raised the alarm, saying the flu is ‘much harder to prevent than measles' but insisted that even the least effective vaccines will...
Arthritis in pregnant women increases the child's risk of epilepsy by 160...
Children who are born to mothers who experienced rheumatoid arthritis during their pregnancy are more likely to have epilepsy. As published in the journal of Arthritis Care &...
Higher Risk of Cancer Death in Patients With Kidney Failure
A population-based study reveals that patients on dialysis and those who received kidney transplants experienced over 2.5-times higher risks of cancer death than age- and...
Genetics May Be a Factor in African-American Cigarette Preferences
New NCCIH-funded research suggests genetic factors drive African American preference for mentholated cigarettes.
Hands Don't Spread HPV, Study Finds
"Just because we detect HPV DNA in the hand doesn't necessarily mean the viral particles are viable or that there is enough to cause an infection," the study's lead author says.
Guys, Can You Give Us 40? It May Show Heart Health
Men in their 40s who can do more than 40 push-ups at a time have a 96 percent reduced risk of heart attack, stroke and heart disease compared with men who did 10 or fewer.
Ohio Teen Gets Himself Vaccinated, Inspires Others
As he began to get various vaccinations, media reports about him multiplied, and so did the requests for information and guidance, questions and comments.
President Trump May Be A Racist, Antisemitic, Xenophobic, Man-Child, But...
Yes, I know the medical report released on him yesterday stated that Trump's weight gives him a BMI of 30.4 and that 30 (for better or for worse - that's a whole other post) is...
Is Will Power All I Need To Achieve Self Control? Turns Out Not
Will power is one of the factors of self-control strategies, but just not the only one. Self-control strategies are influenced by behavior a lot.