Cannabinoids Offer Limited Symptom Relief in MS
Posted On: Oct 15, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Meta-analysis reports mild reductions in spasticity, pain, bladder dysfunctionContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Can HPV Vax Confer 'Herd Protection' to Young Women?
- The Comfort of Reassuring a Patient
- Asian Americans Likely to Have More Severe Strokes
- More Funds, Better Data Needed to Help Medicaid Patients
- Death Risk Rises With No Colonoscopy After Stage I CRC
- Help Prevent the Next Non-Disclosure Scandal!
- Pelzman's Picks: Medicine in the Age of 'Fake News'
- Buprenorphine May Best Morphine for Treating NAS
- Moderate Hypothermia Risky for Post-Stroke Swelling Surgery
- Mental Health Comorbidities Common
- Pacing App and ECG Watch Trials; Syncope Observation; PCSK9 Cuts Reperfusion Injury?
- Dialysis in Advanced CKD: Clinicians Won't Take No for an Answer
- Dermatologists Reduce Their Reliance on Antibiotics
- ALD Leading Cause of U.S. Liver Transplants
- Midlife Brain and Dementia; Hidden Concussion Damage; Reducing 'Neurodisparity'
- Aspirin Modest at Best in Primary CV Prevention
- Morning Break: Troubles for 'CRISPR Babies' Doc; FDA's Busy Shutdown; Refugees' Illness Risk
- Is Your Stethoscope Covered in Bacteria? HealthLeaders Media
- A Deep Dive Into Pulmonary Hypertension
- In 2019, What Are the Major Challenges in Lupus?
The headlines of Master Doctor
Lunatic left-wing twitter users are about to go to JAIL over making...
Finally, a prosecutor has decided to start throwing lunatic, Leftists in prison for promoting terrorism and violence against schoolchildren. “Rob Sanders, a Kenton County...
Happy news: Curcumin outperforms prozac for reducing symptoms of depression
Depression has become an all too common condition in recent times. Despite its prevalence, however, pharmaceutical companies have failed to come up with a safe and effective...
Integrative medicine improves the physical and mental health of people with...
Allergies (which are triggered by different allergens) and asthma are two different conditions, but there are people who suffer from something called allergic asthma. Allergic...
Fecal Transplants May Help Ease Painful Colitis
The team behind the small study said the strategy may work by introducing millions of healthy bacteria into the dysfunctional tract.
Families in Indiana cancer cluster of 60 kids call on Trump to restrict...
In one Indiana county, 60 children have come down with inexplicable cancers in the last 10 years. Their families are concerned that the Trump Administration's EPA is not doing...
This ‘Gender Reveal' Lasagna Proves The Trend Must Die
Ready or not, a Gender Reveal Lasagna catering package is now available to expecting parents Parents, we have urgent news for you. The trend of gender reveal parties truly...
How Spending More One-On-One Time With My Kids Changed Our Family
We started one-on-one outings with our three children after our then eight-year-old daughter Norah, our middle child, announced that she never got any attention. We were at...
Study confirms a very low-carb diet can help manage Type 1 diabetes
Adhering to a very low-carbohydrate, high-protein diet can help improve blood sugar control in people with Type 1 diabetes, according to a study published in the journal...
Why the dishonest left-wing media owes a national apology to the Catholic...
Another day, another ‘gaffe' by the disgusting dishonest “mainstream media” which, in the age of POTUS Donald Trump, has completely abandoned any and all semblance of...
Got milk? Not so much. Health Canada's new food guide drops ‘milk and...
At a technical briefing in advance of today's release of Canada's updated food guide , Dr. Hasan Hutchinson was asked why anything dairy appeared to be largely absent from the...