Cannabinoids Offer Limited Symptom Relief in MS
Posted On: Oct 15, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Meta-analysis reports mild reductions in spasticity, pain, bladder dysfunctionContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Ask About Weight History to Learn More About Mortality Risk
- FDA OKs Heart Disease Prevention Claim for High Oleic Acid Oils
- Trauma May Up Risk for Menopause Symptoms in Older Women
- Dementia Linked to Death in Most Older Adults with Down Syndrome
- Newest CoreValve THVs Generally Perform Well, Save One Issue
- DAAs Best for Cutting CVD Risk in HCV
- Biologic Add-on Improved Allergic Asthma Outcomes
- Migraines Mimicking Stroke Still Pose Diagnostic Challenges
- Which Migraine Patients Should Get CGRP Drugs?
- Make the Diagnosis: More than Skin Deep
- Smartphone STEMI Detection; Sapien 3 Ultra; Novel BP Drug
- Morning Break: Pfizer vs Trump; Florida vs Opioid Pharmacies; Facebook and Suicide
- Case Report: When 'Earworm' Becomes Musical Obsession
- Peanut-Derived Oral Agent Wins as Allergy Immunotherapy
- SHS: Behavioral Therapy Improves Headache Outcomes
- California Fire: What is the Impact on Health in the Long Run?
- Inpatient or Outpatient for Knee Replacement?
- Clinical Challenges: Test Your Knowledge of the CV Complications of Diabetes
- The Dilemma of Physician-Assisted Suicide
- Parental Pacifier Sucking May Lower Kids' Allergy Risks
The headlines of Master Doctor
If You Want Strong, Lean Legs, You Need to Do These 40 Bodyweight Moves
No matter where you are or how much time you have, you can get in an amazing leg workout. You don't even need equipment or machines; rather, your body becomes the machine when...
New Treatment Could Be ‘A Breakthrough' For Kids With Peanut Allergies
This trial could have a major impact for those suffering from life-threatening allergies A possible new treatment for those suffering from peanut allergies has just been...
This WW-Friendly Pizza Dough Only Has 2 Ingredients - Yes, Just 2!
When I say this is the easiest WW recipe you'll ever see, I truly mean it. This pizza dough only has two ingredients and absolutely fits right into your WW SmartPoints budget...
These 10 Beachbody Programs Can Help You Burn Fat Without Ever Stepping Foot...
Whether you are getting in shape for the first time or simply want to shake up your exercise routine, effective, convenient workouts are key. Beachbody has been around for a...
Exactly What to Eat For a Week to Lose Weight, the Healthy Way
It can be hard to know where to begin when you've decided you want to shed some weight. To put it simply, you probably already know you should eat what you know to be healthy...
Definitive link? Cochrane review finds omega-3 intake in pregnancy slashes...
A review of more than 70 clinical trials has found that increased intakes of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy is linked to a lower risk of premature births.
‘Beyond exciting': New peanut allergy drug shows ‘lifesaving' potential
Ever since a bite-size peanut butter cracker made him sputter and cough and break out in hives when he was a toddler, Carter Grodi has been under doctors' orders to stay away...
Alarming study finds that 13% of prescription drugs found in low-income...
For many people, prescription drugs are used to treat the symptoms of disease. But what if it's these medications themselves that cause harm? This is the dilemma that a lot of...
Innovative Treatment for Protecting People With Peanut Allergy
A new treatment on protecting people having peanut allergy was found. Developing tolerance to peanuts over a period of time can help get rid of severity in symptoms upon...
Newly Identified Molecule Can Help Fight Muscular Paralysis
Newly identified molecule can halt the progress of a severe genetic disease that causes whole-body muscle paralysis.