Cancer Risk With Diabetes Higher in Women than Men
Posted On: Jul 20, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Authors recommend "sex-specific approach" to prevention and treatmentContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- The Case of the Disappearing Gender Information
- Q&A: Nurses in the Military
- Levothyroxine Tx Doesn't Deliver in Women With TPO Antibodies
- Quiz Time: How Strong Is the Alcohol-Afib Link?
- Is a Widely Used T2D Test Off the Mark?
- My Top Four Practice-Changers From ACC: Alcohol To Aspirin
- Eggs and Heart Disease; ADHD and Psychosis: It's PodMed Double T!
- HeartMate 3: Superior Results Hold Firm in Final Analysis
- Treating Kawasaki Disease
- What Burnout? Survey Finds Docs Are Happy at Work
- Little Benefit in Adding Ultrasound to Screening Mammography
- 'I Think About the Lives Saved': What We Heard This Week
- IMedicalApps: Decide + Be Ready Review
- 'Surprise' Medical Bills: Easy to Define, But Not to Solve
- Type 2 Diabetes and Women: 'Mentally Tiring' Jobs May Up Risk
- D.C. Week: Postpartum Depression Gets Its Own Drug
- Aortic Stenosis: Watchful Waiting Works Only for So Long
- Gottlieb Threatens to Pull 'Pod' E-Cigs From Market
- Biomarker for dcSSc Outcome ID'd
- Cancer Disease Label Affects Patient Decision-Making
The headlines of Master Doctor
One seed at a time: Tips for growing your own vegetable garden
It can be daunting to plan your own garden, especially if you're a beginner. If you need some help, we're sharing some tips that can help you design a bountiful home garden...
Losing Weight Help Lessen Headaches in Migraine Sufferers With Obesity
For migraine sufferers with obesity, losing weight can decrease headaches and improve quality of life.
New Zealanders Wear Headscarves To Show Solidarity After Christchurch Attacks
New Zealanders are showing their support for the Muslim community following the Christchurch attacks Last week, a gunman entered two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand and...
6 Moves, 3 Circuits: This 25-Minute No-Equipment Workout Will Leave You...
Home workouts are where it's at these days, because if you can get just as good of a workout minus the gym commute, the waiting for the equipment, the hunt to find floor space...
I Do an Ab Workout Almost Every Day, but It Has Nothing to Do With Belly Fat
Like so many other people, I started doing ab workouts with the innocent, uninformed hope that it would burn off my belly fat. I have since learned that ab workouts can burn...
Factors Related to Self-rated Health in Older Adults: A Clinical Approach...
Background and Purpose: A growing population of older adults will require health care professionals to become increasingly knowledgeable in geriatric care. Patient ratings...
'It gave me hope': Alzheimer's sufferer, 57, reveals heartbreak after...
Former New York Times reporter Phillip S Gutis, 57, was diagnosed with Alzheimer's in 2016, placing him in the slim category of the four percent diagnosed before the age of 65.
Barneys New York's New Cannabis Lifestyle Shop Puts the "High" in High End
Barneys New York is taking high-end shopping to the next level with its new cannabis lifestyle shop, The High End. The new luxury lifestyle and wellness concept shop, located...
Mailed Home Colon Cancer Tests Boost Screening
Researchers believe that mailing the screening kits directly to patients, which frames participation as the default, reduced steps in the process, and made it easier for...
What Besides Opioids Can Help Post-C-Section Pain?
Pain after a C-section can be controlled effectively with ibuprofen and acetaminophen, researchers said. For those who do need opioids, a lower dose can work.