Beta-Blockers Carry Little Risk of Cardiac Birth Defects
Posted On: Oct 15, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Analysis excludes large relative, absolute risk of major malformationsContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Is Your Stethoscope Covered in Bacteria? HealthLeaders Media
- A Deep Dive Into Pulmonary Hypertension
- In 2019, What Are the Major Challenges in Lupus?
- CMS Announces New Part D Model, Updates Medicare Advantage
- Blood Test May Predict Alzheimer's Progression
- ACOs Saving Medicare $$, but MedPAC Members See Need for Changes
- Why Does This PCOS Patient Have Painful Vulvovaginal Swelling?
- Mixed Results with Immune Tx in Advanced, Refractory Colon Ca
- Trump Compromise to End Shutdown Meets Immediate Resistance
- How To Maximize Departments' of Medicine Performance
- Metastatic Gastric Ca Treatments Show Mixed Results
- 'Incredibly Impressive' Activity in Biliary Ca with Combo Tx
- Inflammation Control Paramount in Pregnant IBD Patients
- Nursing With Diabetes
- Quiz Time: FDA Wants What New Weapon for Opioid Battle?
- Few Cessation Tx Options for Teens Addicted to E-Cigs
- No Benefit Signal with Immunotherapy for NETs
- One-Dose Malaria Tx; New Option in MS: It's PodMed Double T!
- Early Signs for Scleroderma Renal Crisis
- IMedicalApps: Best Medical Apps for Those in Medicine
The headlines of Master Doctor
You do NOT need to leave two hours between dinner and bedtime
Avoiding eating a supper-time meal or snacking shortly before going to bed has been understood to be better for long term health. But Japanese researchers have now debunked the...
Novel Study Offers Hope for Eradication of Malaria
New study suggests that novel strategies are required to eradicate malaria completely.
Youthful Cognitive Ability Can Predict Your Future Mental Health
Youthful cognitive ability which involves a set of thinking skills such as reasoning, memory, and perception can strongly predict mental capacity in later life, reveals a new...
Research Sheds Light on Spinal Cord Injuries
Scientists have discovered how a natural immune system response may contribute to additional spinal injury.
Our Genes Influence Fat Distribution in Our Bodies
The storage of fat around the trunk or other parts of the body is highly influenced by the genes, the effect which is largely seen in women than in men.
Journo-terrorism: Democrat-aligned media promoted the endangerment of...
Over the weekend the “mainstream media” which, in the age of POTUS Trump, has so obviously become little more than a propaganda organ for the Democratic Left, slipped back into...
Fake news smears against Covington Catholic School students prove how...
The fake news media of the radical Left has crossed the tipping point. With their relentless attacks and fabricated smears against Covington Catholic School students, the...
Rubbing your elbow or toe after you bang them may really help
The advantage of this may be that rubbing your own arm or stubbed toe shuts down the brain's response to touch, so that pain does not register either, say researchers at...
'Major step forward' for millions of osteoarthritis patients as study...
Team led by scientists in Cambridge analysed the genomes of over 447,000 people. The research has doubled the known number of genes linked to osteoarthritis.
Blood test could detect the onset of dementia decades before symptoms are...
A new study from Washington University has found increased levels of a protein called neurofilament light chain in the blood match the speed at which the brain loses neurons...