Beta-Blockers Carry Little Risk of Cardiac Birth Defects
Posted On: Oct 15, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Analysis excludes large relative, absolute risk of major malformationsContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Most Docs Willing to Give Transgender Care - Just Unsure How
- Pelzman's Picks: Drug Prices vs Value
- Novel Thyroid Beta Receptor Agonist Cut LDL-C in NAFLD Patients
- Hepatitis C Treatments OK for Injection Drug Users
- Pediatric AML: Early Cardiotoxicity Tied to Worse Survival
- AHA: Stem Cells No Help in LVAD Patients
- New Abuse-Deterrent IR Oxycodone Drug to Be Reviewed
- AMA Delegates Support Site-Neutral Insurance Payments
- Novel PBC Drug Shows Promise in Phase II Study
- AMA Urges Coverage for Added Breast Cancer Screening
- Rx Fraudsters' Fate; Biased Nutrition Studies; 'Free Birthing' Firestorm
- What Do We Know about American Diplomats in Cuba?
- Regular Aspirin Use Tied to Reduction in HCC Risk
- MeToo Comes Home at AMA Meeting
- AI Predicts Alzheimer's; High-Profile Dementia; Let Kids With Concussion Use Their Phones
- Antimalarials in Pregnancy: Baby's Ocular Problems Rare
- Morning Break: 'Hemophilia the Musical'; Another ARB Recall; Global Contraception Use
- Cancer Poised to Become Top U.S. Killer
- Flipped Discharge Model May Decrease Hospital Stay: HealthLeaders Media
- Suicide after Concussion Rare, But Risk is Higher
The headlines of Master Doctor
Juul halts store sales of some flavored e-cigarettes
The announcement Tuesday by Juul Labs Inc. comes ahead of an expected government crackdown on underage sales of e-cigs.
Your mother's love life determines how many romantic partners you have
Researchers say the findings, based on data of mothers and children in the US since 1979, show mothers pass relationship skills to their kids, which influence how they interact...
Simple Steps to Weight Loss Success - These Work Every Time
If you are someone who has been struggling to lose weight for a long time, then probably you are wondering if anyone else has been able to get rid of their fat bellies and...
There Are New Exercise Guidelines For Americans and They Are Totally Achievable
You know exercise is good for you, and it has so many health benefits beyond weight loss : it can help prevent disease, relieve anxiety, give you more energy, and help you...
Lethal Heart Rhythm - Asystole in Heart Failure Patients is More Common Than...
Asystole has been found to more common in heart failure patients than what you thought. Patients those who have heart failure with preserved ejection fraction are prone to this...
Are you getting enough vitamin D? Low levels linked to compromised immune...
From the day a child is born, to every “well baby” doctor visit thereafter, Americans are trained to believe that vaccination is immunization. If you don't receive every...
Rejuvenate your skin and get rid of dark circles under your eyes with aloe vera
Are you always pulling all-nighters that cause unsightly dark circles to form under your eyes? If you want to get rid of these blemishes, look no further than aloe vera. A...
IBM uses NYPD camera footage to search for people by hair color, facial...
Quietly and with little fanfare, the New York City Police Department has been spying on New Yorkers using an advanced network of cameras that are capable of identifying people...
Connection Between Fiber Rich Diet and Heart Health Found
Gut bacteria- Roseburia can metabolize fiber present in the diet and improve heart health, finds a new study. This bacteria tends to produce butyrate which helps in reducing...
Diabetes Medication Improves Heart Structure
Empagliflozin, the diabetes drug, which is used to reduce blood glucose in diabetes patients, can now benefit cardiovascular patients, reveals a new study.