Aldosterone Antagonists May Help STEMI Beyond Low EF
Posted On: May 24, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Trial meta-analysis supports 'substantial' advantage for survival ratesContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Ethoxyquin Analogue May Prevent Chemotherapy Nerve Damage
- Antibodies Common in Autoimmune Disorders Could Be MI Risk Factor
- More Good News for SBRT in Low-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Nearly 90% Free of Prostate Ca Progression With ADT, Pelvic Node RT
- CMS Gives States More Clout for Waiver Process
- Nurse Pay Rates Flag: HealthLeaders Media
- Prostate RT Ups Overall Survival in Metastatic Disease
- Aggressive RT, Surgery Doubles OS in NSCLC With Limited Mets
- Covert Vascular Brain Injury Markers Tied to Stroke, Dementia, Death
- Is JAK Inhibition the Next Big Thing in PsA?
- Can Imaging Replace Biopsy for GCA Diagnosis?
- Case Study: Influenza Turned Lethal
- New JAK1 Agent Beats Humira in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- TAVR Carries Lower Risk of Short-Term Stroke Than SAVR
- PI3K Inhibitor Doubles PFS in HR+/HER2- Breast Cancer
- Does Eating More Organic Foods Cut the Risk of Cancer?
- Sleeve Gastrectomy Now Top Choice for Kids' Metabolic Surgery
- State of Health: W. Va. State Senator Inspired by Patients
- Antipsychotics Flop in ICU Delirium Trial
- HeartMate 3 OK'd for Destination Tx; Pradaxa Flops in ESUS; Heater-Cooler Infection
The headlines of Master Doctor
GNC taps Ayurvedic herbs for new botanical joint health solution
GNC says itâs new joint health products will break the market stagnation in this key area within the healthy aging sphere. Called Tamaflex, the products are based on herbal...
Another reason to brush your teeth: Poor oral health increases blood pressure
A new study from the University of L'Aquila in Italy found that patients with hypertension and gum disease are 20 percent less likely to have their blood pressure in a healthy...
25% of students say they were traumatized by the 2016 election, study says
Researchers surveyed Arizona university students around the time of President Trump's inauguration, and found the average stress score to be on par with that of school shooting...
Pesticide-free organic food lowers your blood cancer risk by 86%
The survey of nearly 70,000 French adults comes amid a flurry of interest in the cancer risks of pesticides, spurred by this summer's Monsanto trial, which found Roundup gave a...
What is multiple sclerosis? Selma Blair's condition and why it can take...
The 46-year-old actress told fans on Saturday that she has struggled with symptoms for about 15 years - falling, dropping things, foggy memory, and numbness in her left side.
Fast Initial Weight Loss The Secret To Success? Or Do Only Successful People...
There was a lot of buzz last week about a new study that purportedly found that " fast initial weight loss may be key to diabetes prevention ". I say purportedly because the...
Tongkat Ali plus multivitamin may improve mood and stress response: Human data
Co-supplementation of a multivitamin with Tongkat Ali may improve quality of life factors mood, stress response and immune parameters in adults, says a new study.
Selma Blair Reveals Recent Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis: "I Have MS and I Am OK"
Image Selma Blair shared in a vulnerable post on Instagram that she was recently diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. The 46-year-old actress, who recently celebrated two years...
Adding TCM to Western medication found to improve quality of life for...
A study found that adding traditional Chinese medicine to Western medication can improve the quality of life of patients with chronic heart failure. In China, it is common to...
Taking the powder of the Java plum reduces the damage caused by a high-fat diet
A study by North South University researchers in Bangladesh shows that the Java plum , a plant native to the Indian subcontinent and Southeast Asia, can effectively prevent...