Aldosterone Antagonists May Help STEMI Beyond Low EF
Posted On: May 24, 2018 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Trial meta-analysis supports 'substantial' advantage for survival ratesContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Skin Lesion Scopes Likely Safe for Cardiac Device Patients
- I Didn't Study Medicine to Prescribe Weed
- PCPs Write Fewer Scripts for Benign Dizzy Spells
- Pesticide Exposure in Pregnancy Tied to Autism Risk
- Abraham Verghese, MD, on the Crazy Truth About Medicine and Being Human
- YouTube: Good for Cat Videos, But Not for Cosmetic Surgery
- I Used to Feel Relieved When I Reached My Cap
- OncoBreak: 'When Insurance Wouldn't Pay'; Cancer Breath Tests; Rising Drug Prices
- Morning Break: No Entiendo, Dr.; Big Box Telemed; Mayo Disputes 'Kidnapping'
- State Boards Turn Blind Eye to FDA-Sanctioned Docs
- FDA Acts, Wisconsin Doesn't
- Yes, You Can Prevent Suicide
- Lawmakers Get Few Answers on Root of Opioid Crisis
- T2D, Without Other Risks, Not Tied to Excess Mortality
- Weight Gain After Smoking Cessation Hikes Diabetes Risk - But Not to Worry
- Ibalizumab Shows Antiviral Activity in Multi-Drug Resistant HIV
- Surgery Prevails as Initial Therapy for mRCC
- When Opioids for Cancer Pain Go Wrong: Clin Onc News Report
- Right Ventricular Dysfunction Predicts Heart Failure Risk
- Can Eyes Predict Parkinson's Disease?
The headlines of Master Doctor
Microbiome seen as key factor in resilience/immunity equation
The microbiome plays a key role in determining how different individuals respond to psychological and physical stress, researchers have concluded.
Is the TSA secretly spying on you while you fly? WATCH at REAL.video
Federal government tyrants have developed yet another covert spying program to use against Americans known as “Quiet Skies” that involves having employees of the Transportation...
Exposure to air pollution found to increase risk of chronic kidney disease
Outdoor air pollution is detrimental to a person's health - this much is certain. Various studies link it to major health conditions such as heart disease, stroke, cancer...
All the Breakfast Foods That Contain Glyphosate, the Weed-Killing Chemical...
A new report from the Environmental Working Group found that glyphosate, a common weed killer that has been linked to cancer, was found in a large amount of oat-based breakfast...
Aretha Franklin ‘Queen of Soul' Dies At 76
Aretha Franklin dies after health struggles including a battle with pancreatic cancer Aretha Franklin, undisputed Queen of Soul, has died at the age of 76 after a mostly...
Experts warn to not turn to YouTube videos for plastic surgery advice
A new paper from the Rutgers New Jersey Medical School has warned that videos on YouTube about plastic surgery often don't even feature medical professionals.
Hope for a new autism treatment: Scientists discover a defunct gene in...
Scientists from the Spanish National Research Council, Madrid, found that the gene CPEB4 controls the expression of 200 other genes that have been linked to autism.
Better Option than Amputation can Save Your Life and Limbs
Blood flow restoration is the better option than amputation for treating severe peripheral artery disease, otherwise called as critical limb ischemia.
Logistics of Withdrawal of Life-Sustaining Therapies in PICU
Objectives: To describe practical considerations and approaches to best practices for end-of-life care for critically ill children and families in the PICU. Data...
Novel HIV Drug Suppresses Virus and Raises Immunity in Drug-resistant Patients
New HIV drugs may help reduce virus replication and boosts immunity in drug-resistant patients.