ACG Wrap-up: Fecal Transplant; Lynch Syndrome Screening; Probiotics for Pain
Posted On: Oct 19, 2017 | Posted By: MedPageToday
Additional highlights from this year's meetingContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "MedPageToday"
- Heavy Drinking Tied to Early-Onset Dementia in French Study
- Flu, Tdap Vax Safe for Babies 6 Months Later
- Too Old for Cancer Screening
- Epidural Stimulation for Paralysis Also Helps Heart
- AMD Treat-and-Extend Regimens OK: Ophthalmology Times
- I Went to Batiki to Help People. They Helped Me in Return
- Cancer Risk Stable in Kids on Anti-TNFs
- Pelzman's Picks: Shielding Science from Politics
- Partial-Coverage Health Plans to Get Gov't Boost
- Topical Therapy Improves Hyperhidrosis in Kids
- Diet Can Trigger Severe Myopathy Often Blamed on Statins
- Plunge for Post-Op Pain; Babies with Strokes; New Opioid Tx Guide
- USPSTF: 'Yes' To Behavioral Obesity Therapy
- Morning Break: Iceland's Circumcision Ban; Peanut Allergy Success; 'Bachelor' Brain
- Telemedicine OK for Psoriasis Care
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Traumas Lack Realism
- Strong Eczema Response to JAK Inhibitor
- Primary Care, ED Docs Discuss Addiction Tx Challenges
- Q&A: Avindra Nath, MD
- Verma on Value-Based Care: HealthLeaders Media
The headlines of Master Doctor
Probing probiotics: What we know - or think we know - about the bacteria in...
The bacteria in your gut are key to living a healthy life - or so we think. These tiny organisms living in our digestive tract have been all the hype in recent years , as...
Brace Yourselves, Skating Fans - Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir Might Be Retiring
After every Olympics, one thing in figure skating is inevitable: a slew of retirements. Several veteran skaters have already announced that this is the end for them. And after...
Certain diets may be better than others, study claims
Researchers at Stanford University found low-fat diets and low-carb diets are equally effective when it comes to weight loss. The findings were published today in JAMA.
George And Amal Clooney Donate $500K To March For Our Lives
The Clooney family is planning to join Parkland survivors in Washington on March 24th In the aftermath of last week's horrific mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High...
Herbal drug kratom blamed for 20-state salmonella outbreak
Consuming kratom, an herbal supplement marketed as an alternative to opioid drugs, has sickened 28 people with salmonella infections in the US, the CDC announced today.
NEVER Try This Weight Loss Diet
Severe calorie restriction diets and quick weight loss will leave you fatter and less healthy in the long-run. When you begin to eat adequately again, you will regain the...
Must-see SURVIVAL medicine: How to treat infections without antibiotics...
Through a special arrangement with The Food Grow Network and Food.news, we've made a lifesaving how-to video available to you for three days only, beginning today. It's called...
FLU VACCINE TRUTH: It's even less effective than we've been told
When the Wall Street Journal carries a headline like “Flu Vaccine Less Effective Than Earlier Estimates,” you know it's time to be afraid. While Sarah Toy, the author of the...
Diabetes and obesity: How you can survive and thrive
Diabetes and obesity: These diseases now affect tens of millions of people worldwide. Their global prevalence has been on the rise since the ‘80s and shows little sign of...
Pacemakers, other devices at risk for hacking, study says
Medical devices like pacemakers and insulin pumps are at risk for hacking the could have deadly consequences, warns a new report by the American College of Cardiology.