Roasted Vegetable Salad with Apple Cider-Shallot Vinaigrette
Suffering from salad boredom is no joke. One of the biggest complaints I hear from new clients is that eating healthy is boring. It's all plain salads with flavorless dressings and no oomph. Well, my friends, I'm here to tell you that that's not the case! My favorite salads are piled high with flavorful ingredients, interesting textures,Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Food Confidence"
- Round Up of the Best Plant-Based Holiday Cookies
- Art of Living Retreat Review
- Round Up of the Best Plant-Based Holiday Recipes
- I analyzed my DNA with PureGenomics. Should you?
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide
- Tips For Having a Healthy Holiday
- Smoked Pumpkin Farfalle Pasta
- Everything You've Ever Wanted to Know About Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- The Best Plant-Based Thanksgiving Recipes
- Good Fats Deserve a Good Time
- Formula Meals: Stuffed Squash
- 3 Reasons You're Craving Sugar
- Chronic Inflammation: What It Is & How to Prevent It
- Formula Meals: Veggie Burgers
- Are Microplastics Affecting Your Health?
- How Good are You at Feeling Good?
- 4 Simple Steps For Creating The Perfect Summer Salad
- The Daily Dozen: 12 Foods I Eat Every Day
- Gut Support for a Gluten Allergy or Intolerance
- The Best Toxin-Free Household Cleaners
The headlines of Master Doctor
New Protein Against Ebola Virus in Human Cells Identified
Drugs that simulate functions of ebola virus protein could become target for discovering new drugs against ebola virus
Dr. J Won't See You Now - Part 2
Dr. J looks forward I found it interesting that Bob Weider, in his last post on CalorieLab “It's Time To Say Goodbye,” mentioned the concept of having regrets. As this is my...
New Saliva Test Can Help Detect Alzheimer's Disease
Newly developed saliva test can now help in detecting Alzheimer's disease, reveals a new study. Scientists have identified biomarkers for identifying Alzheimer's and mild...
CDC reveals that E. coli outbreak has sickened 59 people in 15 states
So far, 59 have been sickened in 15 states in the current E. coli outbreak linked to romaine lettuce, the CDC said. The Adam Brothers farm in Santa Barbara was named as one of...
Could eating DIRT be the cure for obesity? Soil may flush fat out, study...
Researchers at the University of South Australia have accidentally discovered that a particular kind of clay 'attracts' and binds to to flush it out of the body better than a...
New Year, New Sports Bras: These Are the 12 Picks We're Loving Right Now
Ask any woman who works out about sports bras, and be prepared for a short monologue about her favorite brand or a horror story about the one that broke mid-sprint. People are...
Retro Games To Put Under The Tree That You'll Love Playing With Too
This year, let's get back to the classics. Time to kick Fortnight to the curb because we're going old school and getting back to playing games that don't involve any in-app...
I Spent $48 on a Sleep Mask, and It's Better Than Sleeping With Blackout...
When you wake up almost every day at 4:45 a.m. , sleep becomes a necessity, but also a luxury. Most days, I get around five to six hours of sleep - that is if I can fall...
Supplement with magnesium if you have diabetes it helps reduce inflammation...
People with diabetes may benefit from taking magnesium. A study published in the Journal of Dietary Supplements found that supplementing with magnesium can prevent anemia and...
These Healthy Resolutions Will Make You Feel Great
It seems like "lose weight" tops people's New Year's resolutions list every year. And while that's a fine goal to have - and losing weight can have a positive impact on your...