How Good are You at Feeling Good?
If you work with me privately or in any of my group programs, you know that I believe using “feeling good” as a decision-making guide is one of the most powerful tools in your healthy mindset toolbox. So when the team at Pure Encapsulations invited me to attend Mark Hyman's Feel Good Summit in LosContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "Food Confidence"
- Round Up of the Best Plant-Based Holiday Cookies
- Art of Living Retreat Review
- Round Up of the Best Plant-Based Holiday Recipes
- I analyzed my DNA with PureGenomics. Should you?
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide
- Tips For Having a Healthy Holiday
- Smoked Pumpkin Farfalle Pasta
- Everything You've Ever Wanted to Know About Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- The Best Plant-Based Thanksgiving Recipes
- Good Fats Deserve a Good Time
- Formula Meals: Stuffed Squash
- 3 Reasons You're Craving Sugar
- Chronic Inflammation: What It Is & How to Prevent It
- Formula Meals: Veggie Burgers
- Are Microplastics Affecting Your Health?
- 4 Simple Steps For Creating The Perfect Summer Salad
- The Daily Dozen: 12 Foods I Eat Every Day
- Gut Support for a Gluten Allergy or Intolerance
- The Best Toxin-Free Household Cleaners
The headlines of Master Doctor
Massage Can Help Reduce Arthritis Pain, Improve Mobility
Full body massage can significantly relieve pain and improve mobility in patients with knee osteoarthritis, reveals a new study.
New Protein Against Ebola Virus in Human Cells Identified
Drugs that simulate functions of ebola virus protein could become target for discovering new drugs against ebola virus
Dr. J Won't See You Now - Part 2
Dr. J looks forward I found it interesting that Bob Weider, in his last post on CalorieLab “It's Time To Say Goodbye,” mentioned the concept of having regrets. As this is my...
New Saliva Test Can Help Detect Alzheimer's Disease
Newly developed saliva test can now help in detecting Alzheimer's disease, reveals a new study. Scientists have identified biomarkers for identifying Alzheimer's and mild...
Is Surgery Right For Some Early Prostate Cancers?
A new study that followed men with larger and more aggressive prostate cancer than is usually diagnosed today found that those who had surgery instead of “watchful waiting”...
Could eating DIRT be the cure for obesity? Soil may flush fat out, study...
Researchers at the University of South Australia have accidentally discovered that a particular kind of clay 'attracts' and binds to to flush it out of the body better than a...
BULLETIN: FDA names California romaine farm as CDC reports additional E...
They say the investigation is ongoing and more sources are possible, but as of this afternoon, the FDA is reporting traceback efforts in the ongoing E. coli outbreak linked to...
People Who Practise Meditation Tend To Learn Quickly From Failures
Meditation can help people learn from their mistakes faster; it is possible through a positive feedback mechanism, finds a new study.
Retro Games To Put Under The Tree That You'll Love Playing With Too
This year, let's get back to the classics. Time to kick Fortnight to the curb because we're going old school and getting back to playing games that don't involve any in-app...
I Spent $48 on a Sleep Mask, and It's Better Than Sleeping With Blackout...
When you wake up almost every day at 4:45 a.m. , sleep becomes a necessity, but also a luxury. Most days, I get around five to six hours of sleep - that is if I can fall...