Try Botox jabs to ease teeth grinding at night: Dr Martin Scurr answers your health questions
The Daily Mail's resident doctor Martin Scurr answers your health concerns in his column. This week a reader asks if the ringing in their ears is connected to them clenching their teeth.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Daily Mail"
- Fast fix for a brain aneurysm - while you're wide awake
- Was James Cracknell's 100-mile run over five days with no food the daftest stunt ever?
- Will a vaccine really be the silver bullet we're all praying for? Asks DR ELLIE CANNON
- Curfews, open borders and second waves: DR ELLIE CANNON answers your questions on coronavirus
- Pets can get Covid. but do you really need a virus mask for your dog?
- Meet Bob - living proof that lung cancer isn't the death sentence it once was
- BARNEY CALMAN investigates the appalling tragedy of the elderly kept apart from their loved ones
- Fewer than 10% of Americans have coronavirus antibodies
- JANE CLARKE, one of the UK's top dietitians reveals how you can EAT to beat disease
- Could getting enough vitamin D reduce COVID-19 death risks by 52%?
- DR MICHAEL MOSLEY: Are YOU a victim of hidden diabetes?
- Only one in FIVE Britons with tell-tale symptoms of Covid-19 are self-isolating, study reveals
- Coronavirus UK: How quickly is the outbreak REALLY growing?
- London is put on lockdown watch-list after a spike in Covid-19 infections and hospital admissions
- First coronavirus vaccine will not be a 'silver bullet', scientists warn government
- Care home residents and staff 'will be first to get a Covid-19 vaccine'
- Is Britain's coronavirus outbreak taking off again? Infections are up 48% in a week
- Only 100 US kids have died of COVID-19 and children are half as vulnerable as adults
- Half of Britons with tell-tale Covid-19 symptoms may NOT have the disease, study suggests
- Are London's Covid-19 hotspots linked by the UNDERGROUND?
The headlines of Master Doctor
J.Lo's Daughter Made Her A Sweet Video To Watch Whenever She's ‘Sad'
Jennifer Lopez shared the sweetest video her daughter Emme made her on National Daughters Day Jennifer Lopez's 12-year-old daughter Emme Maribel Muñiz recorded the sweetest...
The Rock Endorses Joe Biden, Calls Kamala Harris A ‘Certified Badass'
In a video, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson reveals his support of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in the 2020 election Some celebrities have no qualms about using their voice when it...
Curfews, open borders and second waves: DR ELLIE CANNON answers your...
DR ELLIE CANNON: The Mail on Sunday's GP discusses the impact of going home at 10pm, international travel and more in this week's column.
BOMBSHELL: FBI knew sub-source for Steele dosser was a Russian operative...
Four years after the Obama-led deep state launched a ‘denial' operation to keep then-GOP nominee Donald Trump out of the White House - which suggests early on they had internal...
Charlize Theron Shares Rare Photos Of Family On National Daughter's Day
Charlize Theron shared rare photos of her children, August and Jackson, in honor of National Daughter's Day In early 2012, Charlize Theron quietly welcomed her first child...
With 85,362 New Cases, India's COVID-19 Count Reaches 5.9 Million
With a rise of 85,362 coronavirus cases and 1,089 deaths in last 24 hours, India's tally on 26th of september reached 59,03,932 cases, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare...
COVID-19 Causes Anxious and Upsetting Dreams
There is an increase in anxious and upsetting dreams due to the impact of COVID-19. The study suggests that women's dreams are more strongly affected by pandemic than men's dreams.
Adequate Vitamin D Levels Could Reduce the Risk of Severe Coronavirus Infections
Having adequate vitamin D levels is linked to a lower risk of dangerous complications of COVID-19, including low oxygen levels, unconsciousness, and death, reports a new study.
New, Cheap COVID-19 Test Developed
Researchers have discovered a fast, cheap, and accurate COVID-19 testing method. The new method simplifies testing from expensive reaction steps.
Essential oils for the treatment of fungal diseases
Essential oils are known for their use in aromatherapy and massage therapy. When inhaled or applied topically, these natural products exert beneficial effects on mental health...