Popular 'cocktails in a can' and alcopops can contain as much sugar as SIX Krispy Kreme doughnuts
A nutritional review of 208 pre-mixed alcoholic drinks on UK supermarket shelves found just 14 had labelling revealing how much sweet stuff they contained.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Daily Mail"
- Eleven of the 13 'high risk' American cruise ship evacuees test positive for coronavirus
- Oxfordshire plans to become the first 'smoke-free' county in England
- More than 100 wild animals drop dead near coronavirus epicentre in China
- Bad diets to blame for plummeting sperm counts: Men who eat junk food have 25% fewer swimmers
- Brits stuck aboard Diamond Princess cruise ship will FINALLY be rescued
- Baby's bladder ballooned in size and 'crushed' his kidney because of rare condition
- Going to university could help you to live longer: Every step of education adds 1.37 years to life
- These joggers pick up litter while they run
- Mother, 31, is diagnosed with cervical cancer - after she waited 10 years to go for a smear test
- More than 500 new coronavirus cases are detected in PRISONS across China
- Son of Brits who caught coronavirus on Diamond Princess has lost touch with them
- British coronavirus cruise ship airlift is DELAYED
- Scientists discover new antibiotic that kills bacteria resistant to all known drugs
- Another 90 evacuees released from quarantine in Texas where one is in treatment for coronavirus
- Stranger Things star Gatan Matrazzo single-handedly raised awareness about rare bone disease
- US scientists have completed a coronavirus vaccine
- Nearly 6 MILLION kids' water bottles are recalled for second time in 6 months due to choking hazard
- McVitie's is reducing sugar in nine of the nation's favourite biscuits by up to 10%
- Coronavirus may be spreading so quickly due to fecal transmission, researchers suggest
- Simple urine test could help diagnose bladder cancer TEN YEARS before symptoms appear
The headlines of Master Doctor
Eleven of the 13 'high risk' American cruise ship evacuees test positive for...
Officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed Thursday that 11 of the Americans at University of Nebraska's quarantine units are positive for the deadly...
New Drug Helps Preserve Brain Cells for a Time Post-stroke
UCalgary led international study shows promising results for neuroprotection by combining endovascular therapy with new medication named nerinetide.
Using Traditional Biomass Stoves can Cause Lung Inflammation
Traditional cookstoves that use biomass materials which are widely used in developing nations where cooking is done indoors have been shown to cause lung inflammation like...
E-cigarette Use Linked to DNA Damage
Harmful levels of metal are associated with DNA damage found in the urine of e-cigarette users, reports a new study.
Fat Around Your Arteries may Keep Them Healthy: Study
Perivascular adipose tissue found around arteries may play an essential role in keeping those blood vessels healthy by assisting arterial stress relaxation, reports a new study.
Silent COVID-19 Cases May Stymie Screening Efforts
As countries work to slow the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19, a new study shows why the methods they are currently using to screen international travelers may not be...
Scientists discover new antibiotic that kills bacteria resistant to all...
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology team used an AI to identify a new compound that kills at least four kinds of bacteria that are resistant to all other known antibiotics.
Barry's Paired My Loves of Spinning With Lifting Weights, and I Just Found...
One of the biggest perks about being a fitness editor in New York City - aside from all the protein powder and low-carb snacks - is the opportunity to check out new fitness...
Another 90 evacuees released from quarantine in Texas where one is in...
About 90 people at Lackland Air Force Base were released on Thursday after being under quarantine for coronavirus while several ill Americans are still stuck in Japan.
Stranger Things star Gatan Matrazzo single-handedly raised awareness about...
A new study has found that Stranger Things star Gaten Matarazzo raising awareness of his rare genetic bone disorder increased Google searches of the condition by more than 90%.