Can Britain REALLY get 17.5million antibody coronavirus tests by mid-April?
The UK Government has said it will start public use of tests which show if someone has ever had coronavirus within the next two weeks, but makers are sceptical about the short time frame.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Daily Mail"
- What a year it's been for the Downing Street mutt. Dilyn's diary as told by JAN MOIR
- DR MAX THE MIND DOCTOR: Just like Prince William, I hate public speaking. Here's how I beat my fears
- DR MICHAEL MOSLEY launches a health revolution with a diet that really could save your life
- 'Cytokine storm' may be to blame for life-threatening condition in kids with covid
- Coronavirus was spreading 'cryptically' in the US by early February, CDC data reveals
- How coronavirus changed the BRAIN of a 25-year-old patient who lost her sense of smell
- Your wearable fitness trackers might detect coronavirus up to NINE DAYS before you have symptoms
- Coronavirus: Drug for children's disease had promising results
- More than 40% of all coronavirus patients may be asymptomatic, study finds
- More than 70% of coronavirus patients who died in 40 Louisiana hospitals were black, study finds
- LI anesthesiologist turned coronavirus doctor recalls when a patient asked if they were going to die
- Coronavirus that triggered US epidemics arrived weeks later than thought, study finds
- How many people have died of Covid-19 in YOUR area?
- Fury over study that halted global Covid-19 trials as letter questions its methods
- Nurse tested negative for coronavirus twice before being hospitalised and spending 12 days in ICU
- April was the deadliest month on record in England and Wales: Figures show 88,000 people died
- Britons' mood tracked through coronavirus pandemic lockdown
- Opening schools next week is 'NOT safe': 'Independent SAGE' warns
- Coronavirus UK: Government's contact tracing site crashes
- Coronavirus UK: Boris Johnson says lockdown can be eased
The headlines of Master Doctor
How Could COVID-19 be Prevented from Invading a Host Cell?
Protease inhibitors or inhibitor cocktails that target SARS-CoV2 could potentially ward off future pandemics because of additional mutations in the S-protein priming sequence...
1 in 10 Hospitalized Diabetic COVID Patients Dies
The study found that 1 in 5 patients had been placed on a ventilator in intensive care within seven days of entering the hospital; 1 in 10 had died; and 18% had been discharged.
South Korea's CDC says recovered coronavirus patients aren't contagious, as...
People who have tested positive again for the Wuhan coronavirus after initially recovering from the disease are not infectious, suggests new data from health authorities in...
Here's How 4 College Students Say They Are Managing Their Mental Health Amid...
The novel coronavirus pandemic shook the world - and it's still shaking the world. In the US alone, we've hit the 100,000 death mark and 1 million cases across the country. As...
Weekly Link Love - Edition 83
Research of the Week Diabetic patients taking metformin had lower coronavirus mortality than diabetic patients not taking it. “ Increased cardiovascular disease in...
The Easiest Low-Carb Cauliflower Pizza Crust You Can Make at Home
Cutting back on gluten and grains? This veggie-powered pizza needs to make its way to your kitchen. Freshly grated cauliflower serves as the base for the creative and delicious...
‘It's Getting Worse.' Nursing Home Workers Confront Risks in Facilities...
Days before she tested positive for COVID-19 in early April, Tanya Beckford was already worried about dying because of the conditions in the Connecticut nursing home where she...
Prostate Cancer Drug Could Be 'Game Changing'
For men with advanced prostate cancer, a new hormone therapy pill works better than standard injections - and carries a much lower risk of heart attack or stroke.
ANALYSIS: George Floyd was deliberately murdered, right on schedule to...
After reviewing the videos surrounding the arrest and killing of George Floyd, it's clear to me that he was deliberately murdered. I understand there are different...
DVT Clots Strike Critically Ill COVID-19 Patients
The clots can be life-threatening, and the frequency at which they are showing up in COVID-19 patients is cause for alarm, experts say.