• Teen With Food Allergy Dies After Eating Mislabeled Sandwich

    23 days ago - By Scary Mommy

    A teen with a severe food allergy died after eating a mislabeled Pret A Manger sandwich 15-year-old Natasha Ednan-Laperouse arrived at Heathrow Airport with her father on July 17, 2016. She boarded the plane, ate an artichoke, olive and tapenade baguette purchased from Pret A Manger, and had a severe allergic reaction. She died that same day in a hospital in Nice.
    Now, Ednan-Laperouse's father, Nadim, is reporting that the sandwich contained sesame seed, an ingredient that his daughter was allergic to and was left off the packaging list.
    There is currently an ongoing inquest into the way...
    Read more ...