• ‘Perfect Parents' Of The Internet, Step Away From Your Keyboards

    4 monthes ago - By Scary Mommy

    If you're blaming a 15-year-old for her own allergy death, you should step away from your keyboard.
    A 15-year-old girl died after mistaking peanut Chips Ahoy packaging for nut free. She was at a friend's party, and the packaging was pulled back essentially hiding the Reese's logo. The red packaging is similar to packaging the company uses for their “Chewy” variety.
    If you've ever bought a package of Chips Ahoy, you know that when you pull back the top, nothing is exposed but the cookies themselves. Missing the labeling on the packaging is really not that difficult. And it's what happened...
    Read more ...

     

  • After girl's peanut allergy death, mom warns about food packaging

    After girl's peanut allergy death, mom warns about food packaging

    4 monthes ago - By NBC News

    The 15-year-old was at a friend's house when an opened cookie box led to a “horrible mistake.”
    Read more ...